Convert M4B to MP3, M4A to MP3, WMA to MP3 or WAV with Virtual CD-RW
Key Features of Audio CD Burner M4P to MP3, M4B to MP3 Converter
Audio CD Burner converts any unprotected music and DRM protected music files (such as M4P, WMA, M4B) to unprotected MP3, WAV, WMA formats with Virtual CD-RW drive. This amazing CD burner emulator easily automates the whole workflow for converting protected music or audio files to normal music files: ripping, burning, encoding are within only ONE click. This unique All-in-One feature helps Audio CD Burner convert any DRM protected WMA, M4P music to unprotected MP3, WAV, WMA formats at fast speed and high quality.
Main features of Audio CD Burner (M4P to MP3 Converter) include:
- Very easy to use and install; Fast and CD quality
- Use internal burning features of iTunes, Media Player, Real Player, Napster to convert any protected or unprotected music to Virtual CD-R.
- Converts purchased songs for use with iPod, any other MP3 player, mobile phone or PC
- Preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names etc.
- Batch mode for converting or unprotecting large song collections
- Super fast conversion: Only needs 20 seconds for a four minutes song
Audio CD Burner (M4P to MP3 Converter) can convert any music files to MP3 files, these music files may include WAV, OGG, WMA, WMV, ASF, ASX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP4, M4A, MOV, QT, 3GP, and so on.
Requirements for Audio CD Burner
The basic requirements for Audio CD Burner is that you have the ability to burn your purchased music or audio files to a normal CD-R disc on iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player or Napster. If you cannot burn your purchased music files to a normal CD-R disc, Audio CD Burner cannot help you convert any music files. Audio CD Burner M4P Converter converts any M4P, M4a, WMA music or audio to MP3, WAV, WMA with the following basic requirements:
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 256 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- XGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor